This event is part of the Governance around the world series of events. This series aims to equip investors and multi-national organizations with an understanding of national approaches to governance and prevailing imperatives.
Trends in governance in Argentina have shown a steady evolution towards following the international standards.
This webinar evaluates that path and compares the progress of the corporate governance for listed companies and private companies with other Latin American countries.
The evolution of the capital market helped the expansion of the Corporate Governance among corporations helping financing projects.
The gap between the listed and private companies continues to be important and we will evaluate it and the road towards its inclusion.
The main topics in Argentina are focusing on the following essential aspects:
Adriana Rosenfeld is a researcher, independent advisor, author and speaker in the field of sustainable policy and practice. She has been a leader in social responsibility management, recently responsible for the development of a tool aimed at helping organizations to find the keys to contribute to the resolution of current economic, social and environmental issues, in the light of social responsibility.
Her portfolio includes:
– Universidad Nacional de Luján (UNLu) / Argentina
– Responsible for implementing a Technical Cooperation Agreement for the Study and Employment of IRAM standards
– Coordinator of the Degree in Environmental Information
– Deputy teacher in the Department of Social Sciences
– Member of interdisciplinary teams of research, extension and technological linkage
– Instituto Argentino de Normalización y Certificación (IRAM) / Argentina
– Coordinator for IRAM’s actions on sustainability at the International, Regional and National levels
– Coordinator of the Mirror Committees on Sustainable procurement and Governance of organizations
– Member of the international group ISO 26000 PPO SAG (Post Publication Organization / Stakeholder Advisory Group)
– Co-leader for the Pan American Standards Commission (COPANT) / WG SR
Other work includes:
– Evaluator – Unit for the Development of the Special Projects / Ministry of Modernization/ Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires / Argentina, granting recognitionto the 5 best Social Responsibility Plans presented by SMEs with business presence in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, within the framework of the CSR Incentive Program
– Advisor – Unit for the Development of the Special Projects / Ministry of Modernization/ Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires / Argentina, implementation of the actions included in each of the plans presented by the SMEs winning the recognition of the contest “Incentive to Corporate Social Responsibility”
– Advisor – Unit for the Development of the Special Projects / Ministry of Modernization /Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires / Argentina, adoption of the International Standard ISO 37120: 2014 – Sustainable development of communities
– Co-Convener – ISO/TMB/WG SR/TG2 – responsible for the design and implementation of the communications policy of the ISO international working group in charge of the development of ISO 26000
– Member – IRAM – Argentine Mirror Committee ISO 26000
– Leads interdisciplinary work teams responsible for the design and development of projects focused on sustainability in public and private organizations.
– Wrote working papers, books and articles for general and specialized publications and presented research papers and participated as a lecturer in numerous events.
– Is a postgraduate teacher at different universities on environmental, social responsibility and sustainability topics.
Having worked in teams with excellent professionals and leaders, Enrique was able to learn how to interact in the diverse process and systems environment, including in crisis contexts. His current professional focus is on business advice, compliance, sustainability and Directory Advice, as a result of years of experience in highly regulated industries, finance and project and business development for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. The objective of this new stage is to participate as Independent Director and consultant, helping to optimize the efficiency of the administration and also in the coordination in Business Sustainability facilitating the implementation of improvements, attentive the changing and challenging of the local, regional and international context for the Organizations, applying his knowledge and strengths.
Training and Preparedness:
The Good Governance Academy (“GGA”) strives for transparency and trust when it comes to protecting your privacy and we aim to clearly explain how we collect and process your information.
It’s important to us that you should enjoy using our products, services and website(s) without compromising your privacy in any way. The policy outlines how we collect and use different types of personal and behavioural information, and the reasons for doing so. You have the right to access, change or delete your personal information at any time and you can find out more about this and your rights by contacting the GGA, clicking on the “CONTACT” menu item or using the details at the bottom of the page.
The policy applies to “users” (or “you”) of the GGA website(s) or any GGA product or service; that is anyone attending, registering or interacting with any product or service from the GGA. This includes event attendees, participants, registrants, website users, app users and the like.
Our policies are updated from time-to-time. Please refer back regularly to keep yourself updated.